Forest products in small quantities of wildland seed are sold over the counter at all trust land offices.  A permit is required for the harvesting of seeds of any kind.  The FOREST PRODUCTS MAP shows which areas are open for small forest product sales.  It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine whether or not the desired products are available in their area of interest.

To acquire a small forest product permit, please complete and submit the FOREST PRODUCTS PERMIT FORM to any trust lands office along with the required payment.

Wildland Seed  Prices – Price Depends on Area and Type

Contact Us

General contact us form.