Contact Us

We’re here to help. Use the links below to find and fill out the appropriate contact form. 

General Inquiries

Send us a message, and we will direct you to the proper department as needed.

Media Inquiries

Submit media inquiries related to any of the Trust Lands Administration offices.

GRAMA Requests

Submit a Request for Utah Government Records (GRAMA).

Report Misuse

Report trespass, misuse, or unauthorized use of Trust Lands.

Trust Lands Administration Offices

Need our address? The Trust Lands Administration has offices all over the state. Check the directory below to find an office near you.

Salt Lake - Main Office

102 Tower
102 South 200 East, #600
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111

Richfield Office

2031 South Industrial Park Road
Richfield, UT 84701

Vernal Office

152 E 100 N, 4th Floor South
Vernal, UT 84078

Washington County Office

1593 Grapevine Crossing
Washington, Utah 84078

Monticello Office

PO BOX 215
696 North Main Street
Monticello, Utah 84535

Have Forms to Submit? Upload Them Here.

If you have a form ready for any department, you can submit it directly here.

Contact Us

General contact us form.