ToolsForms & Applications

Forms & Applications

Find the forms and applications for all of the Trust Lands organizations. For assistance, please contact the specific business group or call our main office 801-538-5100.

Real Estate Planning & Development

Energy & Minerals

Bond of Lessee
Bond of Permittee
Designation of Lease Operator
Geothermal Production Revenue Report
Material Permit Revenue Report
Material Permit (Sand & Gravel) Application
Mineral Lease Assignment (Form E-5)
Mineral Production and Revenue Report
Over-the-Counter Leasing: Metalliferous Minerals (Form C-5)
Rockhounding Permit Form
Current O&G Lease Form B-2.1.1 (12.5% Royalty Rate)
Current O&G Lease Form B-2.2.1 (16-2.3% Royalty Rate)
Oil & Gas Monthly Royalty Report (Excel document)
Solar & Wind Lease Application Form


Grazing Permit – Assignment Form (to a corporation or partnership)
Grazing Permit – Assignment Form (to an individual)
Grazing – Application for Reduced or Non-Use
Grazing – Subleasing Application
Lease of Trust Land Application
Lease of Trust Land – Supplemental Commercial Use Application
Lease of Trust Land – Supplemental Application
Revenue Report
Right of Entry Application


Archaeological Field Work Authorization Form
Assignment of Collateral (Non-Grazing)
Fee Schedule
GRAMA Request
Vendor Statement of Qualifications

Submit Your Forms Directly

If you have a form ready for any department, you can submit it directly here.

Contact Us

General contact us form.